A is 4. From what I remember about 4 year olds, they are a bit odd at times.
Setting: my dining room where I can hear things going on in 5 different rooms.
A screams in Mock pain, "Yaaaaaaaaaaah"
"Mom, mom...Max tried to bite my bum."
Your bum?
"No...my fffffffuuum. See?"
Shows the me the thumb
He'd tried to bite your thumb?
"No. But he said Meooooooow. And that means, 'I'm going to bite your thumb'."
Then he tracks down poor Max in the kitchen where I hear him saying (the kid, not the cat) "What did you say Max? Are you hungry? Would you like a mouse?"
This is normal four-year-old behavior right? Lie to me if it isn't.
1 comment:
Totally normal. The time to worry is when they're teens and still saying things like that. At least, that's the approach I've decided to take on it.
We get a lot of the, "He was going to (insert offense here)" as a justification for some pre-emptive strike on a sibling. ??? Wha----?? So now we're psychics, too?
Dy
Post a Comment