ok i was lookin a my frends journals to see how there first week of schoolWoo, hoooo....boy am I glad I have boys.
went. but i realized that they hate 1 thing . ....HOMEWORK!!!! i dont blame
them! Ok my Math teacher gives us homework.. we had school ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL week
she gives us homework on a FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like dude? its
friday?so yea. and it takes like 15 min to do so its like if it takes that short
or time then y assign it? she doesnt make sense at all. She talks on and on and
on. and u kno wat i hear? blah blah blah blah BLAH! lol seroiusly its wat i
hear.but i will sit in class and watch her eue brows. wenever she talks 1
eyebrow ALWAYS goes up. seroiusly it does ive watched cuz its sooooo boring in
there. iu think its cuz its 7th hour and im ready to leave. i dunno. but its
rediculous. i dont like ne of my classes from after lunch.
I showed this to my 9 year old son. His comments: She doesn't spell very well. She doesn't capitalize anything. When asked how old he thought the writer was...he answered "five." He added that she must not be paying attention in school. (Obviously. She's to preoccupied with eyebrow watching.)
He was also shocked at the 7th hour comment. 7 HOURS of school. That's beyond his comprehension. If we start by 10 am, we're done by 2:30 and that includes lunch. I guess homegirl would be shocked too.
3 comments:
"Five" - ROFLOL! That's so funny. What a smart little guy - he's right, though, and you're right, too - one more excellent reason to homeschool.
Dy
Hey, is this the girl that sits next to me in orchestra practice at church???? Sure sounds like her! LOL I'll have to ask if she has a blog! LOL
Our area of Virginia is a big homeschooling area... we have co-ops to teach science, etc. Most kids who are well behaved (ie. in Walmart)are usually the HSch ones. You are very wise. It's not easy though. I admire your hard work. Susi
Post a Comment