Here's one from Quiet Life
5 snacks I enjoy ...
Nestles' Treasures
Boiled peanuts
Hot fries
cold cereal...from the box
Cheesy bread
5 songs I know all the words to...
hmmmm....I know a lot of songs. Here's 5 that me make me think about ZooDad, who is away from home again.
Come away with me
Here without you
Love of a Lifetime
Every day
The Reason
5 things I would do with $100,000,000...
Build a no-kill animal shelter dedicated to my Daddy.
Build a house big enough for my mom to move in and have her own "place."
Dump a bunch of money in the boys' college plans
Set up a scholarship at my high school.
Take my family to Europe and Disney World. (How's that for a dichotomy!)
5 locations I would love to run away to...
England
Hawaii
Yellowstone
Grand Canyon
my own house... for a week with no obligations, cleaning, or errands.
5 things I like doing...
Going places with ZooDad and the boys.
Scrapbooking
Playing games (both board and video)
teaching my children
working with children
5 things I would never wear...
a thong bikini (you should be thankful)
a 10 Ft long scarf ala Dr Who
leg warmers
Anything worn by Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or any other half dressed starlet.
platform shoes
5 recently seen movies I like...
National Treasure
Troy
Enemy of the State
Second Hand Lions
The Village
5 famous people I'd like to meet...
the President
Dr. Phil
JK Rowling
Rafi
David Letterman
5 biggest joys of the moment...
Freshly painted walls
4 sleeping heads
a clean house
empty laundry hampers
hydrangea blooms
5 favorite toys...
Game Cube
Cranium Caraboo
ZooDad
Sims 2
Clue (the boys crack me up with their guessing)
No comments:
Post a Comment