I went to the bone doc today. Apparently, I have reached the outer time line for normal recuperation. My ankle should be just fine.
Well I can walk on it. I can even hop a little. I can not jump, walk quickly down stairs, run, jog, or kick.
Soccer season is starting soon. I kind of need to be able to do those things if I am going to coach A's team.
Hmmm.... the x-rays show no bone damage but that doesn't rule out cartilage damage yet.
I go back in 4 weeks. I also start PT again to try to get things worked out. If I am not 100% by that time, the doctor wants to talk about orthoscopic surgery

I will approach my renewed physical therapy with the utmost determination.
oh, yes.
1 comment:
I GOT ONE!!! I got one of your literary references w/o having to be told! WOOHOOO!!!!
I'll wait and do the happy dance with you once you're fully healed. Good luck w/ OT, and I'm glad you're seeing progress.
Dy
Post a Comment