Wow.
The man's cheese done slid off his cracker.
He's got six cans, but he lacks the little plastic thingie to keep them together.
He's got 52 cards in his deck but most are jokers.
His elevator doesn't quite go all the way to the top.
He's a few clowns short of a circus.
His brain is calling, but his receiver is off the off.
the gates are down, the lights are flashing....but the train ain't coming.
Or as we say here in the South.....Oh, bless his heart.
I think it's time for his publicist to restrain him before somebody hurts him.
3 comments:
I keep stopping back by...and I keep being tickled by the cheese and cracker remark. (shakes head and giggles)
I think that one will be finding its way into my general usage very soon.
Thanks!
ROFL I have no idea what he's said or done, but I love the phrases.
What'd he do?
Dy
I couldn't stop laughing. That was great!!
Post a Comment