I know I still haven't filled ya'll in on the rest of our NC trip. I will..I promise. I have to tell you about how I freaked out on Gandfather mountian. (I don't like that place.)
But I'm just a bit busy with house stuff.
I have walls to paint, tile to lay, and a small nation of weeds to pull in the next two weeks.
It's almost birthday party time.
A's birthday is today. He is four! He has been grinning all day and telling everyone, ZooDad, Grammie, Nanny, beighbor man, landscape guy, that his "a birthday boy!"
Arg....dryer buzzer. That means it's time to fold and then start grouting. (the tile...not the laundry.)
1 comment:
I've been tempted to just decoupage the socks and tell Zorak it's "art"...
Sounds like you are wonderfully busy! He's in the garage, and I have time alone, so I'm going to get caught up!
Dy
Post a Comment