The new furniture arrives tomorrow. We we bought it, they told us it would be at least two weeks and possibly three. It's been five days. ZooDad is so thrilled about finally getting a recliner. He is planning a power nap tomorrow, ASAP.
Here's what coming.

I had planned to paint the room before the new furniture arrived. That didn't happen.
We did get all the old furniture out except what's staying. I also dusted and scrubbed everything else and replaced the broken shelves in my curio cabinet.
I also found a great idea for the two littlest boys. They have had a ball playing with the old seat cushions. They have stacked them and jumped into them. They have built forts and hide-aways. They have jumped on them like stepping stones.
So I called a local upholstery shop and ordered some cushion foam and I will make covers for them. Then I can just keep them stacked in the corner like giant building blocks for creative little people. On the plus side...they can also be extra seating and sleepover palates.
I would just use the old cushions....but that poor couch has just not survived 4 boys very well. I was thrilled to get those stinky things out to the house. The couches..not the boys. LOL
2 comments:
That is SUCH a great idea! (I say as I've just finished restacking the cushions from the couch we aren't replacing, lol.) Will you be my creativity mentor?
Dy
so, how's the new sofa going???
Post a Comment