Friday, May 27, 2005

Jumping on that "Friday Feast" Wagon

Friday Feast
Appetizer:
Name 3 things that you think are beautiful.
Azalea blossoms, sleeping boy faces, and genuine happy smiles

Soup:
What was the last concert you attended?
Rock concert: Bon Jovi. Ha, ha, ha, ha
Music in general: a harp and organ duet

Salad:
What is one thing that frightens you about getting older?
Losing all the people who know my history. When my father died, my uncle, commented that he had lost his parents and both his brothers and that he felt so lonely. I understood the loss he was feeling.

Main Course:
Tell us what cookbook you use most frequently.
I don't. I don't know if that makes me a bad cook or just a simple one. I cook like my mom, MIL, and grandmother. I just throw it together.

Dessert:
If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen?
April. The weather in April is beautiful: not too hot but warn enough to go out and enjoy the day. I love to keep the flowers around longer.

No comments: