Thursday, May 26, 2005

picture pages, picture pages...time to do your picture pages

time to get your crayons and your pencils.
I never got any Picture Pages but I can post some new pics of the boys.
We have Cub Scout bridging and little brothers at baseball.

First the little brothers.
See the dimples
This is S. He'll be 2 in July. He is a giant among 22 month olds with a powerful arm and mighty lungs. He also needs a haircut. He missed the last one due to his powerful arms and mighty lungs.
I brought my own shade
Here's A. He'll be 4 in June. He is hiding under an umbrella because it was very sunny out. ZooDad can just look out the window and get sunburned so he takes an umbrella to the baseball games. Notice that ZooDad doesn't get to use the umbrella.

Now the Cub scouts.

He's a Wold Cub now
Here's M. He's 6 and just bridged up to Wolves. (hooooooooowwwwwwl) He is tickled to death. I am going to split my time next year between his and his brother's den. This makes M even more excited. He is getting so big. When did my babies get so big?

finally a Webelos
Oh my goodness. I am the mother of a Webelos. When did that happen?
Here's J (age 9) with our Scout Master. Our SM is on the bomb squad which is why he can grin like that through all the chaos.

Speaking of chaos.
Here's my new Webelos.
more of the gang
Now don't these boys look like they could give you a run for your money. If you're ever bored on Tuesday afternoon and you're in town...feel free to come on by and lend a hand.
I'm actually missing 5 in this picture. One is hiding. One was out sick. One was out at a church even and three were just plain missing. The front row is standing on the bridge. The back row are just tall kids. Six of these boys have been in Cub Scouts together for 3 years.

1 comment:

Dy said...

Oh! SO handsome! SUch smiles! Don't mention that they're growing up - just keep looking at those precious, cherubic, all-boy grins!

Den mother? Two troops? I'm suddenly exhausted...

Dy