that's how many hours 'til my big sweetie comes home. He's been in AZ for 12 days. And for 12 long days it's been just me and the boys and all the stuff we have to do at"end of the school year time."
Let me tell you how great ZooDad is.
He doesn't enjoy eating at Burger King. He just doesn't like the food and the fact when he was stationed in Germany, all they had on post was a BK. So he got just abit sick of the food.
BK currently has the Star Wars figures. Try as I might...I have not been able to find any BK Star Wars toy for the boys. Not a single one.
ZooDad in AZ has found them. He has been to BK 5 times in the past 12 days to purchase 2 toys each visit. He knows the boys will love them and he has to eat anyway. He called to report that he got a wookie and an x-wing plane on the last visit. That is dedication.
One of the men he is working with in AZ, has just recently moved to our area. It turns out that they also homeschool. How did this come up? My darling sweetie apparently tells everyone that he has four wonderful boys and his fabulous wife homeschools them. He just volunteers the information.
Let me tell you something else. The man was willing to walk to Mexico (The rental car can't leave the state.) because I mentioned I might like a Mexican leather handbag. I told him that it really wasn't necessary.
So there you have it. I married and all-male siring, homeschool proud man who will force feed himself BK food and walk to Mexico to make his family happy.
I am so lucky.
1 comment:
you are very blessed to have such a great husband
Post a Comment