Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sorry...had to remove it.

I had to take off the lovely art pictures. They were making my page go catty-wonker*** by pushing the whole side bar waaaaaaaaaay down to the bottom. You'll just have to go to the Met site and see them for yourself. In fact, that's an even better idea. Do a virtual trip to the Met.

Or go to the http://www.kopalnia-wieliczka.pl/english/index.html. We watched a show yesterday about this very cool mine. They mentioned my favorite artist and his Ghent altarpiece. Apparently, Hitler hid this piece in a salt mine during WWII.




*** Not that something being catty-wonker upsets me greatly. It is just that many things in my life are catty-wonkered most of tea time. Many of these things I have no power to affect so I just kind of deal with it and others I kind of like catty-wonkered. But I like my blog relatively straight and can somewhat do something about that. My own little obsessive compulsive corner off the world.

No comments: