Thursday, May 19, 2005

Smokin'!!!!!!!!

My internet access has been spotty. I unplugged. I reset. I restarted. No luck what-so-evah! I called and complained to a very nice gentle man who advised me to trade in my cable modem and scheduled a service visit for Tuesday. (He was nice so I didn't fuss about waiting until Tuesday.)

I got the modem today. (and a new digital cable box remote since ours is backless thanks to baby Sam's curious fingers.) I plugged that bad boy in and BAAAAAAMMMM!
I have internet.

I have fast internet.

I am Smokin'!

I should have done this ages ago. that was our original high speed modem. It was at least 4 years old. That's 40 in technology years.

The new modem is sleek and black with all sorts of pretty lights that do not flash.

Beautiful....and it works too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

~sigh~ someday maybe I can enter into the world beyond *cough* cough* dial -up...
But, I must admit I get most of my house work done waiting for pages to load~smile~