I forgot to tell you Thursday...I found my keys. Not my spare, spare keys. Not even my spare keys. (those have been gone for months and months) But my REAL keys. I looked it up and I lost these keys in February. A found them in the Imaginext castle box. I guess it's been a while since they played with that one.
I am so happy.
I can now unlock my car remotely. YAHHHHHH!!! I didn't realize how much I missed that. And all my grocery store discount tags.
3 comments:
If you are using blogger you can have comments emailed to you.
It's under the "comments" section under "settings."
We use the chewy tubes also. for oral stimulation, we just use an electric toothbrush. The extra brushing helps counteract the taffy candy he chews for exercise. LOL
We brush 3 or 4 times a day when things are going fine. When he's especially wound up, we up it to every couple of hours.
Or I send him outside to the swing to get some sesory imput.
Anyway..I know your pain. It's a hlepless confused feeling to just now understand how their brains work.
Funny the things we miss, isn't it? I'm glad they turned up! WOOHOO! I locked us out of the Suburban today - down at the car care center. Boy did I feel silly walking away from the car w/ all the boys in tow and the vacuum still running (it's on a pre-paid timer). When Zorak brought his keys, I waited til nobody was looking and slipped down to retrieve the car. lol.
Dy
I locked two children in the children in the car, with the car running..at the airport. My husband almost missed his plane trying to get the car unlocked. J was too young to unbuckle his car seat and M was a baby. Several police officers couldn't get it open with their "door opening kits." Finally, a hotel shuttle driver got the door open. He quickly got into his van and drove off before anyone could get a good look at him.
Post a Comment