I'm talking about my second spare keys. My orginal spare keys have been gone for months and my real keys are still missing. But I did find my back-up spare keys. So now I don't have to use the valet key and sneak in the unlocked back door.
hee...hee...hee
Sad, sad, pitiful woman.
2 comments:
LOL I did this all last week until we found a set of keys (we have 3 - that's sad)...rofl You aren't alone in sneaking through the back door (only I made my son do it)!
ROFLOL! I lived in one apartment where I locked myself out so often that I just took to removing the screen in the living room window and stepping into the house that way. When a roommate moved away, then came to visit w/ other friends, I was quite shocked to come home from work to find five bodies in my living room. "HOW did you get in?" I asked. "Oh, we just used the spare entry and came in through the window, like usual."
Huh. Ok, that makes sense.
Glad you found yours.
Dy
Post a Comment