Friday, April 22, 2005

Donna's Friday Five

I always forget to check Donna's blog on Friday. I usually remember late Saturday night and then I feel like the late loser piping in. Well...it's still Friday so I can honestly do this one.

Friday Five Freak out!
1. When was the last time you had butterflies over something you were about to do?

Hmmm...Last Thursday I was a bit nervous when I had to do a "nature" lesson for a group of Scout Leaders. But outright butterflies...I would have to say May 2003.

2. What was it?

I was 31 weeks pregnant and had to have a cerclage done to stay pregnant. I was terrified. I have an irrational fear of surgery. I mean beyond the noraml fear of surgery because who isn't afraid of having someone cut on you. But I was willing to do anything necessary to carry that baby to term.

3. Have you ever tried out for a game show?

Nope, I am hopelessly slow with the buzzer thingies. Patheticly slow. We had a Academic team in high school and I was rejected due to my abysmally slow reaction time.

4. Jeopardy or Wheel. of. Fortune?

Jeopardy if someone else is doing the buzzer for me.

5. What are you doing today?

Housework. Wow....that's some interesting stuff. Oh...and baseball pictures. Plus I am once again searching for my car keys. I'm down to using the valet key. Apparently I am just as bad at keeping keys as I am at ringing the buzzer thingy.

No comments: