Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Shallow tales from the Zoo

ZooDad is home and he'll be leaving again tomorrow. The man needs to give me at least a week between trips. I haven't even finished the laundry from his last trip.

J has rediscovered the Etch-a-sketch. He's quite good at it too. He writes me etch-a-sketch notes. That's a talent right there. I can't ever figure out which way to turn those knobs and he's writing out eight word messages on it.
I wonder if etch-a-sketch artists are paid highly.

A cracked me up this morning. He happened to see that toe fungus commercial, the one with Digger the Dermaptophyte. He got this look of horror on his face and then yelled...."IT'S IN A TOE! IT'S IN A TOE!!!! It's not in my toe."
snort

M starts OT tomorrow. He's just barely off average and the therapist thinks he only needs about 6 months of therapy. That's a whole lot better than the years we expect A will need.

Just one more basketball game and the season is over. We had out last practice last night. I am so relieved. Now if we can just hold our own on Saturday, I'll be happy.

May your toes have no fungus.

1 comment:

Dy said...

*sigh* Laundry is NOT how you're supposed to spend that precious, passionate time between trips. Buy the man some extra travel clothes so you can just trade him suitcases and spend the rest of your time on happier pursuits. ;-)

Your children are PRECIOUS! I just love the things they come up with! Thanks for sharing these gems w/ us.

Dy