ZooDad brought home a German super bug. It has worked it way through the Zoo, affecting each zooby in a different way. ZooDad cocooned himself in bed for 2 days and was incoherent but caused me no extra work.
Baby S developed croup with led to a trip to the ER. After a nebulizer treatment, a steroid shot and 4 hours of observation, we went home only to return to the doctor two days later for oral steroid prescription and antibiotic for the impetigo he has developed on his face. (We've taken to calling him El Snotto.) The cool mist humidifier is going 24 hours a day.
A got a high fever (104) then M joined in (105) just to keep Mommy on her sleep deprived toes. We went back to the doctor and found out that both have Strep throat. More antibiotics.
Today, J threw up a few times. He is not running a fever. I'm keeping a close eye on him. The doc has now said that if he even thinks about a sore throat, he'll start antibiotics too.
Yay me~!!!!!
Now I have a sinus headache and my nose is stuffy. I had briefly considered wearing a mask ala MJ. Now I wish I had.
I've been lysol-ing the house and scrubbing everything.
So the Zoo is closed.
2 comments:
Ew. Couldn't he have just brought some bratwurst or sausages?
{{hugs}}
Dy
Did you inhale Lysol and are passed out in the hallway? Shall we send for help? Where'd you go?
Dy
Post a Comment