Well technically it's not my computer. It's my hubby's.
My computer, which had died and then rose from the ashes like a phoenix, is now the boys' computer. After the death of my not-so-trusty HP, and before it's miraculous resurrection, I was forced to install my hard drive on the upstairs monstrosity that my computer geek husband calls a desktop. Well, it does fit on the desk. The problem is that with three hard drives and numerous add-ons, it requires several fans to keep everything nice and cool. The end results of all these fans is that you power up the computer and it sounds like you're standing on an air craft carrier.
So, that computer is dying. I know I will be blamed for it. I seem to have the PC death touch. You know that AOL commercial where the guy says, "I'd like my computer to make a noise like a Yeti." The monstrous PC did that very thing.
I'm sure that it is not a good sign.
unfortunately, ZooDad is off to DC for the week so he can't fix it.
So that's where it stands. I have a computer to use. I have internet access. I just don't have access to any of my files and all my junk.
No comments:
Post a Comment