Tuesday, July 27, 2004

One week to go

There's one week until school starts. Our county starts back very early. I know what you're thinking. Aren't you a homeschooler? Why do you care when school starts back? You can start whenever you like."


Yes, I know all that. But, we still try to start when the schools start. That way we are done by the end of April. Plus cub scouts start back next week and our therapy schedule will change to accommodate all the schooling families that really, really, really want our early afternoon spots. (Which doesn't annoy me as much as it probably should. We are flexible.)


So I'm running about trying to finish planning, fix up the "schoolroom" and type up my chem lessons. And plan for cub scouts since I'm bear cub co-leader. It is a busy beaver time of year. Unfortunately I don't feel much like being a busy beaver.


Crack that whip... and get to work girl

No comments: