Monday, July 26, 2004

Moving


I actually do have things to do.  I have my Chem lessons to write.  Laundry is screaming at me.  I could use the sleep.  The kitchen needs mopping.  I have an order to place by noon tomorrow.  there are countless little things to catch up on. 
So what am I doing?
Moving my blog back to Blogger.
Why
They have a spell check and new features. ( at least to me they are.)  The spell check thin is important.  I have typing issues.
But it is a whole lot of trouble for something no one ever reads. 
oh well. 
cue music...
     It's been too long since we took the time
     No-one's to blame, I know time flies so quickly
     But when I see you darling
     It's like we both are falling in love again
     It'll be just like starting over, starting over.

By the way my old stuff can be found at Zoo full of Boys if you are curious.  I won't delete and start new if I ever go back again.  You better be worth it Blogger.







No comments: