What a stinky birthday! I turned 34 today which in itself is not that bad. But my darling helpmate, husband and father of my children...had to leave today for a business trip to Tampa. Of course, I had less than 48 hours notice and no time to take dress shirts to the cleaners. So iIspent my birthday morning washing and ironing shirts....and the rest of the day as a single mom.
Oh well.
The part that really reeks is that my darling man will be home late Friday evening....very late. Friday marks our tenth anniversary.
Then to keep myslef entertained, I visit one of my favorite education blogs, and the writer and guests are bashing my son's disability. Unbeknownst to me, my son apparently has a made up, "fad" disorder that would go away if we just taught him some "maths." I should let our Department of Social Services know. Curently they are paying $2000.00 a month for his therapy under the Medicaid Deeming Waiver for Disabled and Special Needs Children.
Where can I learn more about these curing "maths" because I'd rather have him functioning like a normal kids and not have to wrangle insurance and spend 4 hours a week heading to therapy.
Welcome to my party! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment