Thursday, July 22, 2004

Nothing to Say

I've been a busy little beaver here. No time for my poor neglected blog. I've been running around doing all the stuff I had to do. A to therapy, van to the body shop for estimates, grocery shopping, laundry.

Oh, I took my Dad in to get new glasses. They should be ready today and I'll pick them and drive those over to him so the little gnome can see again.

I'm busy working on my chemistry program and planning the school year. Two friends have brought their used books over for me to take to the book sale 2 weeks from now. The place looks like a book store. Well, more than it normally does. LOL I cleaned out my under-the-stairs closet that stores part of our school stuff. I sent the stuff not being use this year upstair to the holding bookshelf and then cleaned out the Zooboys' personal bookshelves. I still need to cull through and see what is good and what I can get rid of. (like Franklin books that ZooDad bought.) I'm debating on transforming out dining room into a school room of sorts. Part of me says "woo hoo go for it." Part of me however knows that we won't use it that much as aschool room anyway. I think the happy medium is to redecorate the way I plan to anyway and then make it homeschool friendly. I'd love to put a couple of dry erase boards and a few posters. I think I can do tha and still keep my dining room. (Well, the fact that the mahogany high boy, buffet, and dining table will stay will have to stay will force that a bit.) i just hope my table and chair will hold up to daily use. if not, oh well. It's only furniture.

No comments: