Your little owner is very sad that you have passed. He really liked you even though you were the meanest hamster in existence. He fed you every day and tried to pet you...as you tried to chew his finger off. But he never got angry. He thought it was his fault instead of your bad personality.
You were fun to watch. You loved your wheel and the hamster ball. And you were great at climbing the tubes. You never, ever escaped or tired to. That is a big plus for hamsters. You were also a very good mother. Your son and two daughters are very good pets.
And most importantly, you did bring smiles to a little boy who doesn't smile nearly enough. So rest in peace little Goldie. I hope you like your place in our little hamster cemetery.
3 comments:
What a patient little boy! I am sorry to hear about the passing of his beloved pet.
hey----- by the way---- Gavin has a blog and has asked about if I now other kids with blogs thathe can read. do your boys have blogs that Gavin could read?
I hope he gets a nice hamster pet along the way - affectionate ones are such a joy! Goldie does sound pretty cool, though, from a Mom's point of view (not much worse than your mom awaking in the middle of the night b/c she's just flung an escaped hamster off her bed!)
Rest in peace, Goldie.
Dy
Post a Comment