Saturday, June 16, 2007

That second shoe is about to drop

I've been waiting for it and it's just about to hit.

I can't really post about it since the official paperwork hasn't been filled out, but it's pretty much a done deal.

I'm going to have to get a new ticker. Mine expired four days ago.

I'm tyring to be very positive and accepting....because I don't have to option to be anything else. I just keep telling myself that it's all for a greater good and will turn out well for our family.

Which makes me think of "The Incredibles" ... "Greater good? I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!"
And that just makes me snicker.

**Edited because I scared the dickens out of a friend. The ticker I'm referring to is my deployment ticker. It was only good for a year and the deployment has outlasted it.
My other "ticker" is working just fine. It's just lonely.

1 comment:

Pensguys said...

Yeah, you warned me...:( At least we have email.