Friday, November 19, 2010

West Texas Bound

It is official. We are going to Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas. The when is a bit sketchy. Late May at the earliest and 15 July at the absolute latest.

I'm thrilled to have official paperwork and an actual date. ZD is looking forward to a new job and new challenges. The boys are looking forward to going some place new and seeing new things.
Me....I'm just glad to not be waiting anymore. I've never cared where or when I just have always wanted to know where and when.

There's lots to do and a very slow economy to do them in. The house has to be prepped for sale or rented out. We have 12 years of junk to pare down. And added to the fun is ZooDad's planned surgery which will have him home but not helpful for 30 days.

Oh well, at least I can plan. I guess I'd better start my Spanish lessons.

No comments: