Sunday, January 10, 2010

In Which Sheila is Totally Misunderstood

Anders just entered the room with a 2 liter Dr. Pepper bottle and we had the following conversation.
"Mom, I need you to save me four of these bottles."

"What for?"

"Four, your know, more than three and less than five."

"No, What for?"

"Any four, Coke, Ginger Ale, Dr. Pepper....it doesn't matter."

"I mean, for what use do you want the bottles."

"Ooooooohhhh, I'm making a mannequin. And I need a milk jug. Not the chocolate milk size but the regular milk size."

Communication is tough around here.

6 comments:

Pensguys said...

Bwahhh ha ha!!!

Your Organizing Guru said...

This sounds (very much) like conversations that happen around here. It's good to know I am not alone.
@juliebavi

Dy said...

ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

We are rolling on the floor laughing! That is too funny.

Dy said...

Just dropping you a note to say that at baseball and cub scouts and boy scouts and throughout the day, I'm thinking of you and your Zoo and hoping things are well. Miss your presence and thoughtful humor, but also understand that there simply aren't 36billion hours in a day. And if there were, it would be completely understandable if you slept for half of them!

Dy

Tamra said...

I just happened across your blog and I love this story! He cracks me up!