Gah.... I've somehow picked up a cold. or I have some major allergies. I think it's the latter since no one else in the house is sick and this hit me faster than a cold usually does.
Fast enough for ZD to say, "I'm worried about your health. I don't think you're taking good enough care of yourself." And then start quizzing me on my diet, vitamin intake, and be generally annoying.
This of course, kind of offended me. I haven't been sick much so far this year. I had a cold and then strange chest infection that knocked me flat at the beginning of the year and then lingered on enough to concern everybody. But that's it really.
So now I am sulking and popping vitamin C cough drops while vacillating between a drug induced haze and body wracking coughs. Either way, I can barely think long enough to form a coherent sentence and knitting is out of the question. I knit a stitch, look at the pattern, knit another stitch....forget what row I'm on. It's not worth the effort.
ZD bought the Vitamin C drops and he's making me take vitamins and too. Ugh....I loathe vitamin aftertaste. blech.
Personally, I think it's just pool withdrawal. It's been over a week since I've disinfected myself in the high chlorine goodness that is the summer pool. I'm thinking that we need to make pool attendance priority one for the next few weeks.
If nothing else, I'll be tan and able to breathe.
1 comment:
I can't stand it when my husband or mother start quizzing me on my excercise or eating habits when I get sick! Argh!
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment