Guess what I'm doing right now.
Just guess.
Nope....not that.
I must be a sadist but I am actually sitting here planning out another camp out.
I know what you're thinking....didn't we just have a camp out? Why, yes...we did. In fact, most of the gear is still sitting out on my porch. I just this weekend finished cleaning the tents and folded them all up. (We had a lot of rain so it took a week to dry them.)
My cool new Coleman grill is still on the porch adding a little redneck flavor to my 'hood and there is a tote full of cooking gear nearby.
I did get the sleeping bags all washed but they are in the laundry room.
Why put it up when I'll just have to drag it all out again.
(shrug)
At least I like camping.
I just hope we get the same turn out as before.
No comments:
Post a Comment