Sure it's a little early. A month early to be exact.
On November 25th, ZD and I signed the papers on my brand new van!
Oh, I love it! I love, love, love, love, love it! Even ZD loves the van. We ride around in it just grinning at what a great van it is.
Every day I find another little thing that makes it such an awesome ride.
Today, I discovered that the windshield wipers slow down when you stop and then speed back up when you start driving again. Now that may not mean anything to you, but I find that brilliant design.
Yesterday, I learned that when you put the van in reverse, the read wiper starts up even if you don't have it on. How stinking cool is that!
I also discovered that those heated seats are the most decadent thing in the world. I wish all my seats were heated. I want a heated couch and heated kitchen chairs, and heated bed.
I can listen to Fox news in the van! ZD is psyched about that. I feel so spoiled.
Y'all should come over and we'll go for a ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment