So Andrew still has his staples in his head. It's the talk of the elementary school gang. At least 3 children that I do not know, have stopped by just to see Andrew's staples. ZD and I have gotten quite a giggle over the reaction.
Speaking of ZD...he's on crutches for at least the next 4 to 6 weeks. He fell and messed up his knee. He goes back to the Ortho this week, but they've already scheduled surgery for this Friday.
Tonight he'll have an MRI which means that I have to get the boys to football practice and team pictures. And I'll have to miss both the Scout Committee meeting and Mother's Night Out.
(sigh)
And let's not mention the mountain of laundry that I need to do.
Aw shoot....and team uniforms that have to be washed and ready by 5:20.
Wonderful.
I have to find them first.
2 comments:
WOW! You need to get off the ride for a bit, rest and rejoin later..
Too bad we can't take a week off from life.
""HEALING VIBES"" for all!
oh man! how did ZooDad hurt his knee? holy cow. hope he feels better soon....and Andrew too!!!
Post a Comment