Oh, happy birthday the boys. Looks like quite a celebration!
How big a mess was the slide w/ water? We had the slide for our BBQ back in May, and they asked if we wanted it wet or dry. I wanted wet, but wasn't sure how bad the mudhole would be in the yard at the end of it.
Well, it was swampy at the end of the slide but not that bad due to ZD's excessive tarping.
He put down 2 20 x 40 tarps for the kids to walk on and under the party tables. That kept the debris out of the slide pool. (Our particular slide had a big pool at the bottom.)
It was all back to normal in 24 hours or so. And I must say that the grass looks great. ;)
4 comments:
Happy birthday to the boys! And happy birthing day to you, Momma!
I love the cake, that is awesome. Happy Birthday, it looks like they had a great time!
Oh, happy birthday the boys. Looks like quite a celebration!
How big a mess was the slide w/ water? We had the slide for our BBQ back in May, and they asked if we wanted it wet or dry. I wanted wet, but wasn't sure how bad the mudhole would be in the yard at the end of it.
Well, it was swampy at the end of the slide but not that bad due to ZD's excessive tarping.
He put down 2 20 x 40 tarps for the kids to walk on and under the party tables. That kept the debris out of the slide pool. (Our particular slide had a big pool at the bottom.)
It was all back to normal in 24 hours or so. And I must say that the grass looks great. ;)
Post a Comment