Friday, April 11, 2008

$%%&#&*!!!

I hate people who chew me out.
I especially hate people who chew me out over the phone.....at seven o'clock in the morning.

People who are mad at me because they made a mistake and now they have a problem.

I really hate people who chew me out even when I am trying to solve the problem that they created. When I am going above what is required of me and trying my very best to help them out.

People that do not appreciate my very best. And feel that I should be doing way more them to fix the problem that they created...thusly chewing me out at 7 in the morning.
And if this "person" is someones husband with whom I've never even spoken to before....I will take it the wrong way.

According to him, I "dropped the ball."
According to me....The deadline was March 28th. I'm doing you a favor please act accordingly and stop telling me that I need an attitude adjustment for pointing out the time of your call.

ZD plans to speak the very unappreciative man. He feels that a man picking on a woman is a coward.

3 comments:

Pensguys said...

I agree with Zoodad!

Jennie C. said...

And he'd be right! Go, Zoodad!

Dy said...

Wow. I'm floored. Yay, ZooDad!! And I hope you get, at the very least, an apology. {{hugs}} Dy