Pick up your knight stuff.
Stop chasing the cat.
Quit walking on your toes.
Where are your shoes?
Who left this milk on the table?
Why are there Lego's everywhere?
Quit walking on your toes.
Have you brushed your teeth yet?
Whose book is this?
Did you let the dogs out?
QUIT walking on your TOES!
How did all this stuff get under the couch?
Are you finished with those math problems?
What was that noise?
And quitwalkingonyourtoes!
Don't let that cat do that.
Don't do that to the cat.
Ewwww.....clean that up.
Heels! Heels! Walk on your heels!
Please stop talking so loud.
Why aren't you dressed yet?
Have you brushed your teeth?
No toes! Stop that walking on your toes.
No, you can't have a snack. We just had breakfast.
Is that a dirty shirt?
Are you still working on those math problems?
HEELS!
Don't run in the house.
Whose bike in out in the yard.
No you can't play your DS. You haven't even finished your math.
Heel, toe! Heel, toe!
Don't sit on your brother's head.
I don't care who started it.
How did this get broken.
DON'T WALK ON YOUR TOES!
(sigh) I have become a nagger.
One toe walker was bad enough but now the youngest (with no sensory issues) has picked it up as habit. If this keeps up both will end up at the orthopedic for leg braces.
2 comments:
I've got a couple of toe walkers, too, though I have no idea why, and it drives me crazy. Also, very funny post...:-)
At least you nag in complete sentences. I can't do that or I lose mine. I'm down to one and two-word instructions, now.
Bed?
Teeth.
Shoes.
Why? (If I point to the offending item/circumstance, they can figure this one out - VERY HANDY!)
Bed.
Teeth?
Floss?
Sure?
Don't.
Undies.
Flush.
TEETH!
SHOES!
BED!
NOW!
Not sure yet if it's helping, but my throat doesn't get as sore.
Dy
Post a Comment