He ran into the house and demanded that ZooDad take off the training wheels. 10 minutes later....this is the picture I took. 10 minutes after that, he was pedaling down the road with ZooDad running to keep up.
He hasn't mastered the trivial details like steering and stopping...but that's what grass is for.
Of course, now we have to get a new bike for Christmas and keep Sam back just long enough for Andrew to back in his own success.
Here's the new mom of the house.
Don't let that sweet face fool you. She'll chew your fingers off to protect her wee little bundles.
Here's their first picture taken at 4 days old. There are four of them. They are currently 11 days old. They are fully furred, their eyes are open, and they are just started to walk around the cage. In another week, they'll be fully weaned and can be separated from Mom.
Hmm...while I would feel a little sad about raising my kids in 18 days. I would love a 18-20 gestation period. I think the hamsters totally lucked out.
6 comments:
YEA, Andrew!!!!!!!!
Cute little there. :)
yay Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!
Ditto on the "Yay!"
OMG! GOOOOOOOOOOOO ANDREW! This is the best post I'll read all day. :-)
Dy
I'm glad to see Andrew on the bike w/o training wheels, that's great.
Nisha
Sheila could you e-mail me? blessedmom2k@suddenlink.net I'm Jess in OK at the boards and wanted to ask a few questions about your sons with aspergers (we believe that's what my middle son has).
Thanks!
Jess
Post a Comment