Friday, November 23, 2007

A new resolution

I know it's not January 1. But I've making my own blogging resolution.

Nope, not to blog more often. I can't without leaving me any time to actually live my life. (No life...no life to blog.)
But I'm going to vow that I will start leaving comments on all the wonderful blogs that I visit and that provide me with such entertainment and encouragement.

Not that I'm fishing for comments, not that at all.
But if you'd like me to visit and (therefor say howdy do) just leave me your blog address (No comment needed) and I'll add you to my daily routine.

BTW, I'm cross posting this on my knitting blog so I can find some new knitting blogs too.
See it's a win/win situation for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Canada. I've been reading your blog for quite a while now. I think I've commented before, but am not sure, so here I am. I've been wanting to learn to knit for a while, so I'll be watching for what knitting blogs you come across too. Blessings!

mere said...

I'd love for you to come visit me...I've commented here before a couple of times but I lurk often, and prayed for your husband's safe return. I'm glad he's back and interested to see what the ARMY has in store for him.

I laughed at the owl picture, too.

mere