Me too.
I decided to drop my Army colors and I'm unsure what "message" I want to convey these days.
It matches my general mood. (bland and unsure. LOL)
I can share the "secret" news soon. Most people IRL know already. Some know and do not realise the impact of what we're doing. Some know and aren't happy about it. And some know and are just as thrilled as we are. But all the pertinent people know, I just have to get the idea squared away in my own head. Maybe later today.
As part of my own internalization, I found a piece of house decoration that I thought I was long done with. In fact, when it was packed up, it was done with great bitterness. I was so bitter when I put it away. I'm kind of ashamed of that now.
oh well, at least I'm growing.
Hey, go look at my knitting. I've been busy.
1 comment:
Curiouser and curiouser. :-)
Post a Comment