Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just letting you know

I have a husband again.
We picked him up from the airport at 1:30 today.

He is currently upstairs playing with the boys. From the sounds of it, they’ll come through the ceiling onto my head, any minute now.

By the way….he was gone one year, one month, and 29 days.

And I keep thinking that I’ve imagined that he's home and he’ll disappear on me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats.
Enjoy your time, and your evening ;)

We send our best and are thrilled that he's back with all of you!

Job said...

woo hoo!!!! welcome home zoodad!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord he made it home to you safely. Enjoy.

Pensguys said...

Ya Hoo!!!! Great news!!!!

Jennie C. said...

Hey! Yay! I feel a little misty-eyed for some reason...

Hopewell said...

Woooooo-hooooo!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading for a while and may have even commented a while back. Just wanted to say how happy I am that your dh is home with you all, Enjoy!
Jamie Lea
http://www.xanga.com/homeschoolingthem

Dy said...

Yay. Just. Yay.
:-)
Dy

Dy said...

Hee hee! First time I've come and been tickled you're not blogging! Hope you're having a wonderful time reconnecting and wallowing in all that being back together means.

Dy