Saturday, September 08, 2007

Giddy!

My dear hubby is on his way to the states. He'll be back home with us as soon as Wednesday. (By Sunday at the latest.) Holey Moley!!!!

It feels like he's been gone forever. September 2006 seems a lifetime ago.

I sure hope all the kiddies get over this stomach bug that has lingered (and lingered and lingered) with us this week. Ugh! It hasn't been too bad but it has been dragging on far longer than anyone would want. We've been housebound all week and the boys and I are all stir crazy.

Plus we're waiting for ZooDad to get home and nothing to distract us except a long to-do list.
The biggest two items on the list are to finish the living room and make ZooDad's welcome home banner!

We are bouncing off the walls here at the zoo.

6 comments:

Pensguys said...

I'm SO excited for you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling. That last little bit of waiting for them to come home is the absolute worst part. I hope he gets home safe and soon and with absolutely no complications whatsoever. :)
Nisha

Job said...

so sorry to hear about the stomach bug that keeps lingering!!!! so excited for you that your other half will be home safe and sound within a few DAYS!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! ZooDad is stateside!!!

Y'all have got to get better soon!
(((HUGS)))

Jennie C. said...

I'm bouncing with you! I'm so happy your tour is almost over! Reunions are such a high, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!