The oldest child, the one who is 11.5 years old...he went to the doctor today right?
His stats:
117 pounds
5'4"
size 11.5 shoe
His 5'1" doctor lamented, "I've got 11-year-olds taller than me."
I laughed until I realized......
He's taller than me also.
Daaaaaaaaang!
Doc said he hasn't even started his puberty growth spurt. It's not the height I'm worried about.
It's the shoe size.
It's scary to think about.
3 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My oldest daughter is eleven, five feet tall, and a women's size seven. Do you know how hard it is to find girly shoes in women's sizes? And I'm only 5'5". She's going to outgrow me by the time she's twelve. Seriously. She grew three inches in the last year.
I just found your blog through Forward Motion and as a homeschooling mom of 5 boys (with varying degrees of ADHD) I just had to say Hi!
And now I must check out your knitting!
Post a Comment