What a difference seven hours of sleep makes. I'm now all refreshed and ready to face the upcoming week.
And what a week!
I feel like the climbers at the foot of Mt. Everest...looking up to the face of that sheer cliff that they swear to overcome.
That's me. I will scale this mountain. No doubt about it. Overbooked schedule....I laugh in your general direction. I know my calendar is double-dog daring me to finish all the stuff I have listed...but I am winning this challenge.
Today, I have gone to Speech at school, gone to the library, and the used homeschool books store where I scored both Lial's beginning algebra and Jacob's mathematics with the TE for less than $25 total. (ha..ha..HA! I love the smell of a darn good bargain.)
Now, I have to tidy up the house and tutor my middle school kid so so he can pass his exams and avoid summer school. Then the oldest zoo-child has baseball practice at 7 pm. Then it's home, dinner, and the fastest bed time routine ever.
The rest of the week is pretty much a repeat of today. We have 4 days of therapy and baseball practice and then a double elimination tournament on Saturday. PE, make-up testing for ITBS (that's tomorrow), plus a "to do" list that has gotten to two pages.
All to do by Friday.
But I will get it done.
Because I love a challenge.
And just to show off...I'm going to finish knitting a pair of socks and read some chick-lit.
Do not mess with a determined woman who has no other form of entertainment.
3 comments:
LOL!!! GO! GO! GO!
Good thing I'm not on that list this week! It might put you over the edge. :)
All that and a sense of humor, to boot! WOW. I am impressed. And cheering for you!
Dy
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment