I almost made it though baseball season without a disaster.
Almost.
Two years ago, I fell and messed up my ankle. (high ankle sprain with two ligaments torn.) It took weeks of physical therapy to get me to almost normal and the things still bothers me.
Last year, I got rear ended at a red light and the van was messed up pretty bad. No one was hurt though.
This year, a friend backed into my parked van. Minor in the grand scheme of things but since I just prayed for nothing big....the Big Guy didn't really let me down.
The bracket broke and the whole bumper will have to be replaced.....again. That was my year old bumper.
The friend was horrified.
Her hubby was even more horrified.
I was just relieved that it was such a minimal thing and thankful that I have another car to drive while it's being fixed.
Compared to everything else...it's just a blip on my radar.
On a positive note, we're all done with the ITBS. I have some make-up tests to administer and then I ship those bad boys back to whence they came. Woohoo.
Another year all done.
62 kids tested. 31 families. 3 days. 1 fender bender.
Not bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment