As if we don't have enough going on...4 out of 5 inhabitants of the Zoo came down with a quite nasty stomach bug this weekend.
I wish I could say the lucky 1 out of 5 was me...but I did not escape the wrath of this mighty virus.
And as cruel fate always plans it...the kids bounced back much better than I did. So as I lay sick and nearly out of my head...they ran around creating mess and demanding food. Thankfully, my mom and sister happily braved the sickness (They had it last week and were immune.) and came over to take care of the brood.
Today, I have planned massive cleaning and disinfecting until my energy runs out. (which means...not much cleaning or disinfecting.)
Then, ZooDad called. In my feverish and sickened state, I thought I heard him say that he lost a bet and shaved his head. I knew I had to have imagined it because my darling husband would not dare do such a thing 53 days before he was to come home for R&R.
My email inbox prooved that he would indeed dare to do such a thing.
He he was in town...I would kill him.
Thankfully, he's 8 time zones away and out of my reach.
I told him that he'd better will that hair to grow fast.
1 comment:
oh no. So sorry to hear this. ugh. Who was the lucky one who escaped the wrath?
Post a Comment