Wow...that's a lot of me's. Too many me's for some people. I'd like to get all 68 of us together and see if we're anything alike.
So I went googling. One of the "me's" is a big time Scientologist. She's even taken classes at the Celebrity center. Oooh-la-la! I hope she finds what she's looking for.
Another me is on the board of Girl's Inc. One is a flute player, a couple others are OB/GYN's, and more than a few are teachers or college students.
One has a child fighting cancer. I'll pray hard for that particular one.
I even found me.
Then I checked ZooDad. There's only two of him in the US and oddly enough.... I have met the other one. He was in the Air force a the base connected to the post we were stationed. Isn't that weird? Of all the places in the US...they end up 10 miles apart and getting their laundry done at the same cleaners.
Weirdness

2 comments:
There are four of me. One is a very pretty, very skinny, very young black girl who lives in Colorado and is a model. LOL Big difference.
There are 2 with my name. Interesting little site.
Post a Comment