Zoodad says "They all have that attitude about them."
I'm sure that speaks volumes.
Other ZooDad snarkiness:
"I think that's inevitable."
said when I asked him to bring home some desert sand on his mid tour leave.
"It's in Arabic but it's odd that it's here at all."
ZooDad on the reruns of Friends episode on his local TV.
"Ok, I'm happy that I'm not going anywhere. Oh now, I'm screwed. I might as well start packing."
conversation about his desire to go out on missions and my reluctance about him going.
Me: "He asked if all animals started out that way and I said yes."
ZooDad: "Well...I guess he knows. Check that block."
Our conversation after learning that our oldest watched the Discovery Channel show "In the Womb" which, unbeknownst to me, started at "the act" and didn't go into development until about 30 minutes into the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment