Darling ZooDad usually calls every day. I know I'm spoiled to get that.
Granted it's only a 10 minute call, but it's 1o minutes that I look forward to every day.
On the rare occasion, he misses a day due to missions or other things.
But he's never missed 2 days, until yesterday.
And it looks like he might miss today also.
He hasn't responded to email either.
So I worry.
He can't ever warn me in advance. He's very strict about that and he never mentions details even after the fact.
But I'm still sort of let down that he didn't let me know.
and I'm worried.
3 comments:
Hang in there!
I cannot even fathom the anxiety you must feel....but I am thinking you and sending out virtual hugs.
That sucks. :( It's been 10 years since my husband left the military, but I can still remember the anxiety when I didn't hear from him for a while when he was overseas. Hope you get a call soon.
My heart goes out to you. I would be a basket case, but you keep it together for your zoo. I read you every day and am amazed at your ability to handle it all.
Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours,
Leezy in Georgia
Post a Comment