My regular chat buddy was on IM.
But she wasn't.
Wah!
This is the person I normally waste an hour with from time to time. We have the same political bent and the same sense of humor.
She is a drama magnet. (She doesn't cause it...it just flocks to her.) and I get such a kick out of teasing her about it.
Her new work schedule sucks...for me anyway. Because she's never online.
Sigh...I'll have to resort to emailing her.
You can not have silly irreverent conversations through email. But, I'll be forced to try.
Not only that, I'll end up dragging a couple of others into the silliness.
and it's all Seanna's fault. (Now your haters will be hitting my blog. LOL)
Oh, and if that wasn't you online today...the girls are logging in on your IM account. I'm so glad I don't have teen-age girls.
No...I'll just be eaten out of house and home with the teen-age boys.
And buying cases of "Oust."
No comments:
Post a Comment