Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Soliders fire back



Oddly enough my dear hubby is quite well educated. But he's stuck in Kuwait so that might make the difference. But he's trying to get to Afghanistan.
Nephew and Nephew-in-law are stuck in Iraq, except they chose to go so that might not fit the "stuck" label.

Goodness, what's a war hating politician to do about all these soldiers who don't consider the current war to be the end of the world.

Just in case you need more info on these great guys you can click to get to a link from the New York Post.

3 comments:

Niki said...

Do you know which unit did this!? It's brilliant!

Hi my name is niki - I'm also a blogger here. Another army wife pointed me in this direction for your picture. I love your family, they all look very diverse, yet nice. :)

Niki
(My blog is chaotic neutral...or maybe just chaotic)

Anonymous said...

The educated will understand Kerry was saying Bush is a dumbass, not the soldiers. But that's asking a lot for some folks, isn't it??

Sheila said...

Actually it is asking too much.
It's asking the politician, who tell these soldiers what to do and where to go, to show some respect for these peole who are willing to put their lives on the line.
For some politicians, it IS too much to ask.
Not the sort of people I want to lead my husband but I'm stuck with them due to ignorance.