The two middle ones take my word as gospel, even when it's just crazy junk flying out. (They take Daddy's word as semi-gospel. They've learned that he kids most of the time.)
The oldest, however, hovers between "My mom is greatest ever." and "My mom is an embarrassment."
In other words, he's gotten old enough to get the jokes and has discovered that mom is bonafide nut.
As the oldest boy child sat on the couch doing his English work, I sat on the floor folding the ever present mountain of laundry.
To the tune of "All Hail the Chief"
I'm doing laundry.
I'm always doing laundry.
I'll be doing laundry
'til the day that I die.
The boy looked up, snickered, shook his head, and then went right back to diagramming sentences.
He's totally accepted that his mom is a dork.
1 comment:
ROFL. It's good that he's accepted things as they are. ;-) Love the song, too!
Dy
Post a Comment