2 kids, six prescriptions, and a nebulizer later and I have learned my lesson.
I am thankful that one of the children will sit peacefully and breathe in the vapor. I am thankful that I am stronger than the one that won't sit peacefully. I am also thankfully the treatments only take about 15 minutes.
I am thankful that there are antibiotics to treat infections. I am even more thankful that they only have to be given once a day.
I am thankful for health insurance.
I am thankful that the kids can be treated at home.
I am also thankful for a sweet husband who with no prompting at all sends me an email asking, "Would you like something like this for Christmas?"

Are you kidding? Oh heck yes, I would!
2 comments:
Awww...poor thing!
WOW!!!!!
Hello, hoping from link to link and had to stop and say I'm glad to find another homeschooling mother of boys.
Post a Comment