My across the street neighbor is a Handy Man by trade. He own his own company and employs a couple of workers.
He's a great guy.
Today, I got this bug in me to pressure wash the front porch. (to highlight my fall decorations.) I've never used our machine before, but ZooDad had great faith in me. His advice: read the manual.
As I was working on this beast of a machine, my neighbor came out. I remembered that his company did pressure washing also so I asked him for an estimate to pressure wash my house. I get the "neighbor discount."
I let him know that I planned to do the porch and deck since we had guests coming over soon and he asked, "Do you know how to use your pressure washer?" I admitted that I didn't and he then showed me everything I needed to know and even set it up for me.
He is such a nice guy.
I've completed the front porch already. I've also learned that you should never pressure wash the house in a men's white t-shirt, especially when wearing a nice floral bra.
It's amazing the number of neighbors that walk by and wave when you're hosting you own private wet t-shirt contest.
1 comment:
ROTFLOL!!! You almost made me spit out my cereal! LOL
Post a Comment